Scrumptious

As promised, here she is in all of her glory!
 I'm glad I decided against following the pattern instructions to make this shawl any bigger than intended.  As it is, it stretches about 8 foot across and 22 inches deep.  That's fantastic!
 I love blocking lace.  There's something so magical about seeing it come to its full potential...and the crispness of the finished shawl when you first take the pins out is amazing.
 The colors make me happy.
They actually make my mouth water!
 The stripes make me happy...as does the picot edge.
 The fact that it's so versitile in how it can be worn makes me happy!
The model makes me really happy....of course!
 
 Taygete by Rosemary Hill
from 7 Small Shawls; Year One: The Pleiades
Madelintosh Tosh Sock
1 skein Norway Spruce (the blue-green)
1 skein Oak A (the yellow-green)
(Drat the luck...I actually forgot to record the needle size!  Whoops!)
August 11-29, 2014

Comments

Popular Posts